Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And I was just bragging

I have been bragging all week long how good I felt and how I've had none to little nausea. I've even "cheated" a few times this past week. I sampled a small amount of peach dump cake and did great.
Last night I stopped by the store to get some light mayo so I could make some tuna salad (I live on tuna salad these days) and decided to try and bag of Hot and Spicy Pork Skins (they were passing them around at my last group meeting). Well I ate way to much of them and went to be with a terrible stomach ache. I had horrible dreams all night long (Hannibal Lecture was eating my friends and I was trying to save myself and still help my friends). This morning I was almost back to normal so all was good.
Well for dinner I grilled some chicken breast and thought I would try and eat one (it is in the diet phase I'm in). I got several bits down and all of a sudden I had some sharp pain in my chest. It felt like I swallowed a knife. I ran to the bathroom and spent the next 45 min. throwing up. OMG it hurt so bad. It's been about 2 hours since I moved to the couch and all is going well so far.
I know I just got comfortable and tried to jump ahead faster than I should have. And I paid the price. Trust me I will be careful from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I just figured out how to post comments. I never even considered just clicking on the post.

    I don't think I'll ever eat pork skins now...nothing that makes you dream of Hannibal is worth it! lol.

    I sure hope your feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete