Monday, May 4, 2009

Food TV

I'm doing/feeling great. I'm up to walking a mile aday and tomorrow will try walking a mile twice a day. The plan was to be walking 2 miles a day by time time I went back to work. I go back to work next week Wednesday.
I'm very shocked at how much I think about food. It's not cravings or urges to eat food, but I still think about food nonstop. Again, I'm not thinking about what I missing or craving.
We still watch Food TV more than any channel. Even when I'm reading my book, Food TV is on in the back ground. Since I'm home full time now I've been cooking dinner for the family everynight. I'm not tempted at all and I really enjoy doing nice things for my family and I do set with them and eat my pureed tuna while they eat.

1 comment:

  1. I used to be an avid watcher of the food network and started noticing a correlation between my appetite and habit of watching of the network. I stopped watching it. :( (I miss watching Rachel Ray and Tyler Florence the most) That is not to say I might not watch them again at some point...but, I am a food addict and I approach it like I did when I stopped smoking...if I find something that is a trigger for my craving..I eliminate it.

    ReplyDelete