Tuesday, May 12, 2009

50lbs even

I stepped on the scale this morning to a great surprise. I've lost 50lbs since April 1st. I am SO excited about this milestone. It really makes me feel good.
I start back to work tomorrow and man am I ready. Just the last 2 days I've had a major energy breakthru and now I'm bored. I really think it has to do with moving up to the next food stage. I'm now in the soft food stage now and there's more choices. I can have scrambled eggs (even with a small amount of cheese). I no longer have to put my chicken or tuna salad in the blender. I just have to chew it to a mush, but it's nice to have some texture in my mouth.
To think that I'm only 3 weeks out from surgery and I feel so different already. I can feel a big difference just around the house, like when I go up and down the stairs or just doing things around the house.

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up and you'll have to change the name of your blog to Shrinking and Active! Glad to hear you are doing so well. Keep it up!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You For Check Out My Blog, and I agree with Anna. You'll change the name of your blog to Shrinking and Active ! Glad to hear you are doing so well too !

    ReplyDelete