Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back at work :)

Today was my first day back at work and it went fantastic. I'm a hairstylist so I stand for hours at a time and I was a bit worried about that but it went fantastic. I had my clients books so that I would have about a 15 min. gap between each one so I would have time to catch my breath. I got to the salon almost an hour early so I would have time to get set up and when I walked in there was 4 large vases of flowers on my station. Wow, I guess they really did miss me. I know I sure did miss them.
I feel so much better this week compared to the last two. There are even times that I catch myself forgetting about the surgery all together, I feel so normal.
I cooked dinner for the family and I tried to eat a piece of chicken with them. I did finish, but it sure did hurt. I pan fried the chicken in water with no breading and I think maybe I should have steamed it or boiled (poached) it. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment