Tuesday, June 2, 2009

70lbs less of me

It's very hard to imagine that there's 70lbs less of me now. I can really feel it also. I'm still have a bit of trouble with eating meat (I've thrown up several times this past week trying to eat things my body just wasn't ready for). But I am hanging in there and I have zero regrets. I honestly feel much better now compared to before my surgery. I feel lighter! I'm back to singing and being goofy at work. I haven't been walking since I've gone back to work because I was afraid that if I used all my energy on my walk I wouldn't have any left for work. I'm ready now to get out in the neighborhood and walk, walk, walk.

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! I hope you are really proud of yourself. 70 pounds!! That is a small tween.. lol I myself have only lost a kindergartner so far ;) (I have lost 44 pounds.) I feel so awesome though. There are so many things I can easily do now that I couldn't before. Plus, going from a very tight size 22 to a 16 feels pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete