Tuesday, May 3, 2011

a bunch of nothing

I'm just going to start typing and see what happens and THEN I will decide the "title" of this post.
First I want to talk about the guy I had "picked" up at the bar and was walking home with when we got jumped by the "bashers". I think there's a reason i can't remember his name! I am able to escape the guys who are trying to "do me harm" and get home to Michael. He takes me to the ER (we tell them I fell down the stairs) and I spend a couple of days in the hospital with broken ribs and lots of bruises. I refuse to tell the police what really happened (because somehow I'm sure it's really my own fault).
Well to sum it up the guy I was bringing home from the bar ended up breaking into our house and stealing a bunch of stuff. I refuse to press charges but Michael does press charges and the guy gets arrested. He gets out and actually breaks into our house again!!!!!
The investigating cop actually calls my parents and tells them I really need help and ask them to come to Phoenix.
My mom actually shows up one day and tells me she here to take me home. I actually feel "loved and relieved" and pack up and go with her. On the way home she then tells me that what I'm going thru is God's punishment for being Gay and if I don't get my shit together I am for sure going to HELL!!!
I remember setting in the back seat of the car for the two day drive just not understanding how God could be punishing me but not Wayne or Randy?


No comments:

Post a Comment