Tuesday, October 11, 2011

?

This is a very unorganized post and I'm sorry if that bothers you but I have alot of random thoughts that I just need to get out.
Drinking- my drinking is still going strong but it's easily cut in half. I realize this is no where near a success but I'm going with "one day at a time" and with that I see it as progress:(
I have started "looking" at "the power of attraction" again and I'm going further with it this time and I'm (as always) really thinking it hits home for me.
I'm starting to wondering if this strange friendship I'm developing with my "starbucks" friend isn't part of this way of thinking and I'm trying hard to keep an open mind when it comes to him.
This is a typical example of how my past is causing me to miss out on things in my current life.
This guy is trying to "advance" our friendship but I just can't bring myself to trust him and keep canceling on him so that we are only able to meet/visit at Starbucks .
Im reallying wondering if God hasn't brought him into my life because Yoga is what I need to help my mind to calm down?
I am SO interested in Yoga but I'm just way to shy to even bring up this topic with him and I actually don't think I could even take a class with him and I'm just trying hard to get up the courage to ask his advise on this but I still can't do it:((((
ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment