Thursday, July 2, 2009

sailing along

I'm down 80lbs and still just a sailing along. Took the kids to the mall tonight to see Transformers and then we had dinner in the food court. The kids had pizza and I ordered just a single meatball, 20 minutes later I'm in the bathroom throwing up. It was over pretty fast and then all was better and we were walking the mall. I usually grab a small salad from Subway and never have the "throwing up problem" with it. Lesson learned!
I've been walking pretty regularly and honestly feeling fantastic. I haven't felt this well in years. I have had a few times where my body can't seem to keep up with my mind. But I can certainly tell that I am not carrying as much weight around. My knee's and feet don't bother me near as much (used to be a daily thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment