Thursday, September 24, 2009

great news

I went to see my Primary Care Doc today for a check up. I hadn't seen him since the surgery and was a bit excited for him to see my progress. He was really the one who was able to get me to admit that I needed the surgery and was not going to be able to loose the weight and keep it off on my own. So I was really excited for him to see that I had finally done something to help myself. Anyway, I made the appointment because I have been having shorts bouts of dizziness when I'm at the gym and I'm thinking that my blood pressure meds are a bit high for my weight now that I've lost 1oo plus lbs. Well it turns out that my heart rate is way down not my blood pressure. So he took me off all my meds. This is huge progress, I have been on 5 pills a day for several years and now I'm on ZERO pills a day. Although I now take 5 vitamins a day, but that is different. lol

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I've missed keeping up with you for a while. WOW!!! You need a new photo for your blog. Congrats on your weight loss. It is huge to lose that kind of weight. And the work outs and no more meds. WOOHOO!! Keep it up. I know you are feeling great.

    Anna
    PS Thanks for the ID on the hooded warbler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna. I'm still avoiding the camera, but maybe sometime soon. lol

    ReplyDelete