Monday, March 9, 2009

Finally I have a date!

What a busy weekend on the phone I've had, but it's paid off and now I have a date for my Weight Loss Surgery. I'll spare you all the phone drama but will share the date with you.
The first day of my new life is: April 20th. I'll be the second surgery of the morning for the surgeon. I figure that the surgeon can get into his groove on the first person and really be ready to work by the time he gets to me.
I am so excited to start my new life. I hope to have more energy just in time for some fun summer fun. I've been trying to walk the new puppy around the block a few times a week. I enjoy the fresh air alot and she loves getting out of the yard.
I hope to be posting a fair amount leading up to the day of surgery. I will use this blog as my journal and plan on getting all my concerns and dreams for my new life down so I can always look back at the life I felt traped in for so many years.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Sounds like your attitude is in the right place. Can't wait to see how things go for you.

    Wonder if the Biggest Loser will ever have internet friends as a season? If they do, I'll meet you there! Jillian can beat us into shape!

    ReplyDelete