Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thumbs up from the surgeon!

I was at the surgeons off for just over 3 hours yesterday afternoon. First I met with the Fellow (who also does some of the follow up plastic surgery), then the surgery nurse and FINALLY the surgeon. It was a great visit with all 3. They were impressed with the amount of knowledge I had about the whole process. :))))
So, now the surgeon will send a letter to my insurance company and then they'll call me to get it schedule. He thought I should hear from his nurse with in about 4 weeks and hopefully be on track to have the surgery no later than April. This of course makes me VERY happy, since this is what I've been working on for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your progress towards WLS. I have been approved for my WLS, I just let to to a little bit of weight and then I can scedule the surgery.

    ReplyDelete